Bayswater Paihia offers great family accommodation, in a two level holiday house.
Bayswater is not appropriate for a “hen” or “stag party” weekend away.
We provide the following:
- 4 double bedrooms – three with queen size beds and one with a double bed
- A downstairs lounge – with two extra king single beds
- Maximum 10 guests
- 3 bathrooms – includes one ensuite
- Full kitchen with all mod cons
- Waste Disposal
- Bar Fridge
- Flat Screen TV with Sky
- Free Wifi Internet
- CD player
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Towels and Linen provided
- Outdoor dining
- Off Street parking for only three cars
- Your tariff includes full cleaning on exit
Our beach house accommodation has two levels with the top level comprising open plan kitchen, lounge, dining and bathroom all leading on to a huge deck with pleasant views down to the waterfront. This level also has the perfect bar where tall tales and true can be discussed after a full day in the bay.
Downstairs there are 4 double bedrooms (three with queen size beds and one with a double bed, master bedroom has an en-suite There is a lounge area with 2 king singles and another bathroom. Sleeps 4 couples in the bedrooms. Maximum guest number is 10
We can also accommodate infants in port-a-cots and a highchair is available – free!
There is off-street parking for three cars.
The big plus for this holiday home is that once ensconced you don’t have to drive anywhere – everything in Paihia is a few minutes level walk away!
In front of the house is one of Paihia’s best known restaurants – Only Seafood – great location if you feel like dining out and don’t want to drive anywhere!