There is only one rule at Bayswater and that’s that there are no rules whilst you’re staying there…..
….other than just be mindful of the neighbours with noise – especially on the deck outside at night – noise travels for miles at night!! All noise on the outside deck needs to finish by 11pm at night.
…and we do have a Payment Policy and a Cancellation Policy
• 50% on booking accommodation.
• Balance 30 days prior to arrival date.
• If booking time less than 30 days from arrival date — payment in full on booking accommodation is required.
• 30 days or more prior to arrival Full Refund.
• Less than 30 days prior to arrival No Refund.
However – if between 30 days and your original arrival day we are able to re-book all or part of your booking we will refund you the days re-booked, less a 10% cancellation fee.
Bayswater is usually open, so feel free to go on in and make yourselves at home! The keys will be on the kitchen bench.
Chester and Louise will be around somewhere. They live on the first floor of the white colonial building in front – above Only Seafood restaurant.